HOW IT WORKS
2. Pick a Date. We'll save your spot on the calendar, usually before we start planning location & other details.
3. Get Acquainted. We'll have an intro phone call to discuss your vision for the session and to answer your questions. I'll also provide a pre-session questionnaire where you can share some more about yourself!
4. Pick a Location. Choose your own location, either from a set of certified Pitaya locations, or we will come up with a new on that's perfect just for you!
5. Style Your Family. Don't worry, I'll provide an expert guide on this with optional private 1-on-1 styling.
6. Have fun at your session. On the day of our session, it will be as much about enjoying our time together as it is getting the shot (in fact, having fun is part of getting the shot).
7. Enjoy your images, year after year after year. You'll get all of your edited, high-res digital images via an online gallery, for digital download. It will stay up for 1 year.
8. Print a few of your faves. You'll have access to museum-quality printing services right from your gallery. Want a reason to print your pics? Check out my post on how to build a sustainable and nourishing photo album.