About Your Booking
When you book with Pitaya Photography, you're hiring me - Cass. ☺️ I personally care for every piece of your photography journey from beginning to end.
Your Session is meticulously crafted with:
- Your photographer's eye, heart and decades of experience behind the camera.
- Travel to and from your session.
- Communication to align for your session.
- Your photographer's dedication to showing up fully and authentically for you.
- Your photographer's dedication to honoring your, and your family's, "yes's" and "no's" during your session.
- Careful handling and uploading of your high-resolution high-resolution RAW files onto my computer.
- Thoughtful curation of your images to artfully tell your story, ensuring the best of the bunch make it to you.
- Professional, delicate, hand-edited post-processing and delivery of your images after our session.
- Private online viewing gallery for downloading, sharing, saving and ordering physical products.
- Once you have your photos in hand, You're welcome to reach out with questions, requests, concerns and ideas - essentially anything to ensure your gallery is everything you desire and then some.
- You stay connected to my business, once a client always a client. Existing clients get to participate in a Referral Program.
- High resolution digital images
- Online private viewing gallery
- Intake questionnaire and session personalization
- Correspondence via email, text or phone
- Memories for a lifetime! The most important part.
How it Works
- Choose an offering
- Choose a date, $100 deposit saves it
- Complete questionnaire at checkout
- Pay final invoice, which will include discounts & session type, by session date (or in installments if desired)
- The session itself will feel effortless, authentic and joyful. Unforced, easeful - just be together.
- You'll receive your gallery at most 2 weeks after our session.
- I'm on standby to make sure you're 100% happy with your images.
- Soak up memories of these days over, and over. Year after year. Smile. Enjoy.
How do I book?
You can book your session/date directly online either with a $100 deposit or Pay In Full (mini sessions).
Do you accept payment plans?
Yes. You're welcome to split your session cost up into as many as 4 interest-free monthly payments. Please indicate your desire for payment plan at the time of checkout and your invoices will automatically sent via email each month.
Are the digital images included?
Yes, all packages include either a specific # of images, or a minimum # of images - and they're all high resolution digital images with print release form.
Are prints included?
Session packages do not include prints, however you have the option to buy prints directly from your gallery at a price that is close to retail.
When will I get my images?
For full sessions, your entire, complete gallery will be delivered for download within 2 weeks prior to your session. For mini sessions, you'll receive your proofing gallery within 1 week of our session, and your edited images within 1 week of selection.
How will I receive my images?
Your high-resolution digital images are delivered directly to you via a private online gallery that will be online for at least a year, or more if we continue working together.
Some clients have multiple sessions from over a span of 6 years. This is incredibly handy for the ease of viewing and downloading at your convenience.
What if I need retouching?
All sessions include the option to have a limited # of photos selected for skin retouching and/or blemish or object removal, when possible. Additional image retouching is available for purchase.
May I customize my session?
The most important thing is that you get what you desire out of hiring a photographer. I love to hear about you ultimate goals and preferences before the session so that you're over the moon with your final set of images! If you're interested in a custom package that isn't listed on the website, please send your needs via the contact form and if I'm available, I'd be happy to give you a custom package.
May I purchase the Copyrights?
Base prices effectively include a discount for model release, which means images from your session may be used in my public facing portfolio. Digital copyrights may be purchased for a minimum of $75, depending on session type. Purchasing digital copyrights means that I may not use or share your images.
What if I have more questions?
I'd love to answer any Qs for you. Send me a note via my contact form here and I'll reply within 2 business days.
BOOK ONLINE TODAY
Reserve your date online today.